Evolving Workplace Courses
Technology-enabled workplace change is stimulating early adopter employers like you to invest in an agile workplace model. You’ve received approval for your workplace transformation plan, the budget, build-out and new furniture, employees are getting excited, but are you really ready? When you transform your workplace, you must also transform your workforce.
What is Your Workplace Transformation Challenge?
- Are you increasing employee mobility?
- Are you launching an agile, activity-based or shared-work environment?
- Are you adopting a workplace flexibility program?
- Are you deploying a telework, remote or virtual work program?
- Are you eliminating private offices and moving to an open plan?
- Are you moving or merging with another enterprise?
Three Critical Steps to Transforming your Workforce:
Which steps are missing from your plan?
1. Work Practice Change – Preparing Individuals: Each team member accepts, embraces and adopts the change vision, then learns new skills, practices and behaviors to maximize their transition to the new workplace.
2. Work Place Orientation – Preparing Your Teams: Teams receive pre-and post-move workplace orientation designed to set expectations, minimize downtime and maximize performance. Team members quickly become acclimated to new work processes and practices without delay.
3. Work Force Synergy – Preparing the Enterprise: The enterprise becomes fully synergized when individuals, teams, business units and the entire enterprise share a common mission, feel connected, collaborate freely across silos, routinely share knowledge, experience continuous learning, and thrive with a sense of well-being and enterprise unity.
Evolving Workplace Solutions
Work Practice Change
Each individual quickly becomes an active part of the change.
Work Place Orientation
Teams transition into their new work environment.
Work Force Synergy
The enterprise is synchronized in a culture of change.
e-Learning Customized for You
e-work.com e-Learning courses are designed to enable extensive customization with a quick turnaround at minimal cost. Content, logos, colors, style, images, button labels and other features can all be modified to match your brand specifications, process requirements, learning-goals, and time-frame. This flexibility ensures that users receive the most effective, meaningful and relevant e-Learning experience.