Keep Your Workforce Healthy and Injury Free
Today’s workplace requires employees to work in many settings, using a variety of tools, and workspaces. Understanding how to properly use and adjust the furniture, equipment and accessories, along with proper stretches and exercises and other ergonomic practices are critical to keeping employees healthy and productive.
Provide ergonomic guidance
. . . and promote health and wellness
Using our ergonomic training course will enable employees with the knowledge and tools they need to stay healthy and avoid ergonomic injuries. The course is presented in a unique and interactive e-Learning format that is both engaging and effective.
Get Started Today . . . Buy It Now
Select the Buy It Now button to purchase and take the course today. You can purchase a course for yourself or for a group. When purchasing more than one course you will automatically be setup as an administrator so you can distribute the course to others.
Features and Benefits
The e-work.com ergonomic training is flexible, can be easily customized, and is scalable across the entire organization. The course can be delivered as stand-alone training installed on your LMS or hosted by e-work.com. Our ergonomics course is also available as a native APP for iOS and Android tablets. The training can also be delivered as an integrated component of the ErgoTrack system. When delivered as part of the ErgoTrack system, the training topics are customized for each student based on their assessment results.
Ergonomic Training Includes:
- Ergonomic Tips to use in the office and when mobile
- How to adjust chair, monitor, and keyboard
- Placement and use of mouse
- Managing Accessories
- Using a sit-to-stand desk
- Stretch and exercise tip
(upper body, lower body, and mid body)
Interactive and Effective
- User driven content navigation
- Coach, rather than instruct
- Engage through multimedia content
- Engage users with video, activities, and quizzes
- Deliver your unique message
- Can be integrated with MyErgo Pro assessment
Feature Rich e-Learning That Improves Outcomes:
- Provide training on best practices to prevent problems
- Help users self-identify problems before they become major issues
- Inspire a knowledge based and healthy approach to ergonomics
- Interactive video, activities, and quizzes enhance learning
- Course can be branded with your logo, colors, and design
- Track progress for each user
- Easily add, or link to additional content, including videos